AbrAxaS
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

AbrAxaS

per tutti gli appassionati di rock e sottogeneri

IndiceIndice  CercaCerca  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Crazy mind house

Andare in basso 
+3
..Psiche..
Fallen Angel
Smells_like_heaven
7 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : 1, 2  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
Smells_like_heaven
Admin
Admin
Smells_like_heaven

Data di iscrizione : 17.01.08

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 1:33 am

Idea psichedelica ma divertente:un topic tutto in inglese(eccetto questo messaggio di "introduzione").Proponiamo argomenti assolutamente liberi da sviluppare solo in inglese (di ogni genere,anche scleri) Laughing
Ci divertiamo,diamo una scossa alle nostre "reminescenze" anglofone e diamo un'aria cosmopolita al forum Very Happy

What about this?
Come on!
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Fallen Angel
Moderatore
Moderatore
Fallen Angel

Data di iscrizione : 15.01.08

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 1:42 am

A topic completely in english??? Oh Nadia...you really rock...you always surprise me... maybe you' ve done this topic only for me...maybe not...but the important thing is : Let's speak english ! ! ! Very Happy ( I think that Frank will have some problems with this topic...because, as we know, he actually can't speak Italian so how can he speak english??? ( Frank I'm only joking...sorry..... Razz )

ps: kisses for you dear Nadia...you deserve all these kisses Wink
Smells_like_heaven
Admin
Admin
Smells_like_heaven

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 1:43 am

Topic one=Have you ever been abroad ?
Why didn't you bring me with you? Evil or Very Mad
Forgetting my madness Laughing ,what do you think about europea capitals?If you had to choose a journey,where would you go?
..Psiche..
High Level Rocker
High Level Rocker
..Psiche..

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 1:50 am

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....non valeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sad Laughing
Smells_like_heaven
Admin
Admin
Smells_like_heaven

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 1:52 am

Wow "my dear Transformer" is so funny to follow me in my projects!
Ok,perfect...By the way,I have to admit one think:you're right Danilo.I was aware of your passion and I opened this topic only because of you.good:you guessed! Wink

I think you're getting me to walk a way of real madness supporting me with your messages, but I'm so good not to blame you for my getting worse and worse!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Citazione :
I think that Frank will have some problems with this topic...because, as we know, he actually can't speak Italian so how can he speak english
Frank you've got all the right to give him a good hiding!!!!
and,being such a sweet girls,I'm translating only for frank:
Hai tutto il diritto di pestarl oepr bene dopo questa battuta!!!!!!

Forgive me,my Transformer,you know I wouldn't ever doing really (I'm joking!) Twisted Evil

PS Kisses
Fallen Angel
Moderatore
Moderatore
Fallen Angel

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 1:52 am

I've never been abroad....I'm so sad for this but I hope that one day I'll go to Paris...I love it although I hate frenchs ahhah Razz Razz when I will have the opportunity to go abroad you'll surely come with me...don't worry... Razz

ps: don't worry for your madness...l love when you get mad Razz
Wink a lot of kissessss !!!
Smells_like_heaven
Admin
Admin
Smells_like_heaven

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 1:56 am

Citazione :
when I will have the opportunity to go abroad you'll surely come with me...don't worry...

I knew my kindness would have allowed me to succeed!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Citazione :
ps: don't worry for your madness...l love when you get mad
Your love must be very stubborn then!!!!!! Laughing

kisses Razz
Fallen Angel
Moderatore
Moderatore
Fallen Angel

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 2:00 am

Smells_like_heaven ha scritto:
Wow "my dear Transformer" is so funny to follow me in my projects!
Ok,perfect...By the way,I have to admit one think:you're right Danilo.I was aware of your passion and I opened this topic only because of you.good:you guessed! Wink

I think you're getting me to walk a way of real madness supporting me with your messages, but I'm so good not to blame you for my getting worse and worse!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Citazione :
I think that Frank will have some problems with this topic...because, as we know, he actually can't speak Italian so how can he speak english
Frank you've got all the right to give him a good hiding!!!!
and,being such a sweet girls,I'm translating only for frank:
Hai tutto il diritto di pestarl oepr bene dopo questa battuta!!!!!!

Forgive me,my Transformer,you know I wouldn't ever doing really (I'm joking!) Twisted Evil

PS Kisses

Wow...so it's true...it's true... a topic for me and you Razz you really made me happy with this Very Happy

ps: don't worry I know that you're joking Razz you're forgiven of course!!!!

pps: Frank...don't listen to her!!! (probably Frank can't understand this and it's so funny yeah Twisted Evil )

ppps: of course there isn't a message from me without kisses for you Nadia Razz Razz

pppps: yes my love is stubborn but...isn't true that every love is stubborn???? Wink
Frank87
Advanced Rocker
Advanced Rocker
Frank87

Data di iscrizione : 31.01.08

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 2:03 am

Fallen Angel ha scritto:
A topic completely in english??? Oh Nadia...you really rock...you always surprise me... maybe you' ve done this topic only for me...maybe not...but the important thing is : Let's speak english ! ! ! Very Happy ( I think that Frank will have some problems with this topic...because, as we know, he actually can't speak Italian so how can he speak english??? ( Frank I'm only joking...sorry..... Razz )

Uff!!!!!!!!!!!
For a cursed grammatical mistake, there was advantage?
However, those who have problems if.I am for the 30% American -__-"
Fallen Angel
Moderatore
Moderatore
Fallen Angel

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 2:11 am

Frank87 ha scritto:
Fallen Angel ha scritto:

Uff!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe now we have some english mistakes..in this case problems with ability of expression....cause I can't understand what means "there was advantage?" with everything you said before...I'm only joking (maybe....) and I absolutely don't believe that you're 30% American...

ps: Bye Bye Nadia but I have to go to bed...It's late for me!!!! See Ya Tomorrow!!!

pps: kisses (for Nadia of course) Razz
spadaspezzata
AbrAxaS Member
AbrAxaS Member
spadaspezzata

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 2:17 am

Kill 'em all
Frank87
Advanced Rocker
Advanced Rocker
Frank87

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 2:19 am

Fallen Angel ha scritto:
Frank87 ha scritto:
Fallen Angel ha scritto:

Uff!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe now we have some english mistakes..in this case problems with ability of expression....cause I can't understand what means "there was advantage?" with everything you said before...I'm only joking (maybe....) and I absolutely don't believe that you're 30% American...

ps: Bye Bye Nadia but I have to go to bed...It's late for me!!!! See Ya Tomorrow!!!

te lo dico in italiano se nn lo capisci
mia madre e di trenton (new jersey)
se so parlare,lo so ma poco....
cmq se si tratta di danilo,l'ho riconosciuto dalle sue affermazioni demenziali da far salire la pressione scratch
HellsinG
Admin
Admin
HellsinG

Data di iscrizione : 14.01.08

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 2:19 am

I think you're wrong fallen angel...
I hope frank will forgive you...
https://abraxas.forumattivo.com
Frank87
Advanced Rocker
Advanced Rocker
Frank87

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 2:22 am

HellsinG ha scritto:
I think you're wrong fallen angel...
I hope frank will forgive you...

Do not worry, unfortunately the virus there are around XD
Fallen Angel
Moderatore
Moderatore
Fallen Angel

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 2:23 am

ooooookei...If Frank is angry or sad for my affermations I hope he'll forgive me...sorry Frank...

ps: I hope he's joking with the affermation "l'ho riconosciuto dalle sue affermazioni demenziali "..... bye bye
spadaspezzata
AbrAxaS Member
AbrAxaS Member
spadaspezzata

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 2:24 am

the unforgiven ! AhAhAH
Fallen Angel
Moderatore
Moderatore
Fallen Angel

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Frank87 ha scritto:
Fallen Angel ha scritto:
Frank87 ha scritto:
Fallen Angel ha scritto:

Uff!!!!!!!!!!!

cmq se si tratta di danilo,l'ho riconosciuto dalle sue affermazioni demenziali da far salire la pressione scratch

Non ti preoccupare capisco molto bene sia l'italiano ke altre lingue....potevi anke non scomodarti ( dato ke non ho asolutamente voglia di litigare nn mi va di rispondere alle provocazioni....non sarebbe affatto un comportamento da mod )

cmq ti volevo sl dire: beata tua madre ke è di trenton...almeno per un periodo ha vissuto in un posto migliore del nostro... anke se non capisco cm si fa ad arrivare dalle stelle (trenton) alle stalle (acerra)... deve aver avuto una sfiga pazzesca!!!

ps: Nadia perdonami questo piccolo intermezzo in italiano ma era necessario...o almeno credo.... Very Happy
Frank87
Advanced Rocker
Advanced Rocker
Frank87

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Fallen Angel ha scritto:
Frank87 ha scritto:
Fallen Angel ha scritto:
Frank87 ha scritto:
Fallen Angel ha scritto:

Uff!!!!!!!!!!!

Non ti preoccupare capisco molto bene sia l'italiano ke altre lingue....potevi anke non scomodarti ( dato ke non ho asolutamente voglia di litigare nn mi va di rispondere alle provocazioni....non sarebbe affatto un comportamento da mod )

cmq ti volevo sl dire: beata tua madre ke è di trenton...almeno per un periodo ha vissuto in un posto migliore del nostro... anke se non capisco cm si fa ad arrivare dalle stelle (trenton) alle stalle (acerra)... deve aver avuto una sfiga pazzesca!!!

ps: Nadia perdonami questo piccolo intermezzo in italiano ma era necessario...o almeno credo.... Very Happy

Senti so ke nn ti sn simpatico ma cerca di capire una cosa,un banalissimo errore di grammatica può succedere a tutti.
Persino un uomo di nome Massimo Troisi,ke trà i vari film la sua parlantina faceva impressione, ma ha condiviso la sua simpatia trà la gente cn la gente.
Ognuno ha un suo imperfetto dentro di se,io nn sn arrabbiato cn nessuno, ma ripetendo ste kakkiate su di me fa ammosciare(scusate x il dialetto)
What a Face

Ps:scusa ancora se ho scritto di nuovo in italiano No
Fallen Angel
Moderatore
Moderatore
Fallen Angel

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 6:37 pm

A parte ke non è vero ke non mi stai simpatico....infatti io ho anke precisato prima ke non ho affatto voglia di litigare in alcun modo, con nessuno, anzi mi fa piacere intrattenere rapporti amichevoli cn chiunque... cmq il discorso "presunto" sul modo in cui scrivi in Italiano non si è mai aperto....mi dispiace ke te la sia preso tanto sl per skerzare un pò....spero ke non ci siano altri fraintendimenti...
ciao ciao

ps: non scusarti...puoi scrivere in italiano quanto vuoi Smile
Smells_like_heaven
Admin
Admin
Smells_like_heaven

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Citazione :
pppps: yes my love is stubborn but...isn't true that every love is stubborn????
I knew every love was blind,but it's the same Laughing

by the way...guys stop fighting:make love,don't make the war!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Citazione :
if I had even only a little doubt to be American even for 0,000009 % I would have left for America looking for an old rich relative who could give me his/her house or,at least his
hospitality
Laughing

PPPPSSSS kisses for you,my dear transformer
Fallen Angel
Moderatore
Moderatore
Fallen Angel

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 7:12 pm

Oh Yeah...I'm with you... I wish one day I will discover a "forgotten" American relative...or things like that!!! Smile howewer unfortunately I'm not in the Cambridge Project of English cause I'm already involved in the School's Newspaper ( Articolo 21 ) and in the Chemistry Project Sad .... I'm so sorry for this....

Now I have a question for you: Do u will come to the Instruction Trip in Veneto???

In every case here there are other kisses for you Razz
Smells_like_heaven
Admin
Admin
Smells_like_heaven

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 7:23 pm

Chemistry?!
Shocked I'm so sorry for you! Razz I followed it last year and it was an awful experience hihi

by the way:I don't know because my class has never made any trip (This would be the first year we'd come but we aren't sure!!)

Citazione :
I'm already involved in the School's Newspaper ( Articolo 21 )
great:another former journalist!
We could be job-partners one day!!!!!!!!!! pirat

kisses
Frank87
Advanced Rocker
Advanced Rocker
Frank87

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Citazione :
pppps: yes my love is stubborn but...isn't true that every love is stubborn????
I knew every love was blind,but it's the same Laughing

by the way...guys stop fighting:make love,don't make the war!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Citazione :
if I had even only a little doubt to be American even for 0,000009 % I would have left for America looking for an old rich relative who could give me his/her house or,at least his
hospitality
Laughing

PPPPSSSS kisses for you,my dear transformer

Is forgiven
Always a better handshake, which make love.
Better make love on those who love (both female) XD
Smells_like_heaven
Admin
Admin
Smells_like_heaven

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeGio Feb 28, 2008 8:58 pm

My God,you 're always so romantic!!!!!!! Laughing
Frank87
Advanced Rocker
Advanced Rocker
Frank87

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitimeVen Feb 29, 2008 12:37 am

My God,you 're always so romantic!!!!!!! Laughing

Is my task Nadia..
Man and man, woman is the woman.
Love unites them form being neutral sunny
Contenuto sponsorizzato

Crazy mind house Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Crazy mind house   Crazy mind house Icon_minitime

Crazy mind house
Pagina 1 di 2Vai alla pagina : 1, 2  Successivo